What is it?
One of the leading international events for developers, designers and creators of mobile applications in financial & social services for wearable devices.
The FinAppsParty is organized by “la Caixa” with the support of Barcelona Digital.
What is the aim of FinAppsParty?
To distinguish the 3 best innovative application prototypes for wearable devices which bring new functionality, performance, originality in the graphic image, browsing, usability, etc. to financial area.
Teams will have to upload a mockup video with the following rules:
- Length: 3 minuts at maximum
- Subtitles or voice-off in order to explain the main features of the prototype
- Upload to Youtube, Vimeo or other video-sharing platform
At whom is it aimed?
Developers, designers, programmers and creatives of mobile apps from any country. Multidisciplinary teams, with a maximum of four people.
- 1st prize of € 4,000
- 2nd prize of € 2,000
- 3rd prize of € 1,000.
Awards ceremony will be held during BDigital Apps congress which will take place next 11-12 November in Barcelona.
How can you participate in FinAppsParty?
FinAppParty is a competition of 24 HOURS. It will be held from 5:30pm on Friday, 24 October to 5:30pm on Saturday 25 October 2014 at NEW VENUE Palo Alto Foundation (Pellaires Street, 30-38) in Barcelona, the mobile world capital.
Bring your wearable device!
What will be available for the teams?
- Internet connection
- Supporting material such as electrical outlets, whiteboards, etc.
- Catering service
- Mentoring from “la Caixa” and Barcelona Digital to help participants throughout the 24-hour contest.