What is it?
One of the leading international events for developers, designers and creators of mobile applications in financial services.The FinAppsParty is organized by “la Caixa” with the support of Barcelona Digital.
What is the aim of FinAppsParty?
To distinguish the 3 best innovative application prototypes which bring new functionality, performance, originality in the graphic image, browsing, usability, etc. to financial area.
Teams will have to upload a mockup video with the following rules:
- Length: 3 minuts at maximum
- Subtitles or voice-off in order to explain the main features of the prototype
- Upload to Youtube, Vimeo or other video-sharing platform
At whom is it aimed?
Developers, designers, programmers and creatives of mobile apps from any country. Multidisciplinary teams, with a maximum of four people.
- 1st prize of €10,000
- 2nd prize of €3,000
- 3rd prize of € 1,000.
Awards ceremony will be held during BDigital Apps congress which will take place next 2-3 December in Barcelona.
How can you participate in FinAppsParty?
FACE-TO-FACE PARTICIPATION MODE:
FinAppParty face-to-face participation mode has new length: 12 hours. It will be held from 9pm on Friday, 22 November to 9am on Saturday 23 November 2013 at NEW VENUE Media-TIC Building (Roc Boronat Street, 117) in Barcelona, the mobile world capital.
What will be available to the teams of the face-to-face participation mode?
- Internet connection
- Supporting material such as electrical outlets, whiteboards, etc.
- Catering service
- Support of a team of expert and business mentors from “la Caixa” and Barcelona Digital to help participants throughout the 12-hour contest.
ONLINE PARTICIPATION MODE:
FinAppsParty online participation period will finish next 23 November at 09:00am.